Thursday, May 04, 2006

New clothes from Gap

Gap has some cute stuff on sale. I stocked up on Favorite T's (my casual shirt of choice) in pink and blue. Then there was this cotton/cashmere cardigan in green - you can't see, but it has a bright-green-and-white-check ribbon facing, very cute. I just got it Friday and I've worn it maybe three times already. I also got this cable pullover in a nice lime color which isn't shown on the website. Then there is this super-cute skirt - I only got the green/pink one, but the blue/green one is appealing, too. "Spring" colors are the best colors for me, so it's no wonder I like to buy things this time of year, and that I'm not tempted to spend too much in other seasons of the year. Anyway, if you're here in Edmonton, check out the Gap at the City Centre, it's not near as picked over as the ones at the malls, much better selection.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A skirt that's pink and green sounds good to me.

5/05/2006 01:52:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home