Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Excellent new African junk e-mail

I revel in its heart-wrenchingness. Extra-credit: "from" e-mail is "christ_b4@yahoo.com", reply-to email is "christ_b9@yahoo.com". Delicious!!! Now excuse me, I have to go send them my bank info.

FROM:Mr.Christain Zuma

ATTN:Sir/Madam.
{A LATTER FOR PARTNERSHIP INVESTMENT/PLS PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL)

It is with heart full of hope that I write to seek your help in the content below.I am Mr.Christain Zuma the Frist Son of the late Edward Morgan Zuma Who Was Assassinated on 8th August 2002 in Harare.I have no doubt about your capacity and good will to assist me in receiving into your custody(for safety)the sum of US$5.5 Million United States Dollars (Five Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars)Willed and deposited in my late Father favour here in Europe.

During the Curent War against farmers in Zimbabwe and from the Support of our President ROBERT MUGABE to claim all the white owned farms in our country,all the white farmers were ordered to surrender their farms to his party members and his followers,My Late Father who was one of the best farmers did not support his idea to the party members invaded my father farm and burnt everything in the farm they killed my father and made away with a lot of items in my father farm.

After my father was killed,my two younger Sister and I' have no other option than to ran out of Zimbabwe because our lives were in danger.This money is currently deposited with a Finance and Security Company here in Europe.Fortunately,our family lawyer had secretly protected the " personal will" of my father and have strictly advised that the willed money be urgently moved into an overseas account of trusted foreign family friend without delay,for subsequent investment.

The government had earlier placed foreign transfer embargo on all our family members seized all known local and international outfit of our business empire.The Situation has been so terrible that we are virtually living on the assistance of well wishers and few Sympathizers of my late father.In view of this plight therefore,I expect you to be trust Worthy and kind enough to respond to this call to save my sister`s and I from a hopeless future.

I hereby agree to compensate your sincere and candid effort in this regard With 15% of the total sum when finally received in your local bank account, while 5% is mapped out for all the expensess that ocured both local and internationally.

NB: Please treat as top secret, as we are here now as Refugess/Political Asylum Seekers.

Please contact me through my email address above.
I look forward to your quick response.

Thanks and god bless you.

Yours truly,

Mr Christain Zuma
(for the family).

Oh, no, I didn't treat as "top secret"!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home