Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Hello to my visitors!

Just wanted to give a shout-out to all the new visitors swinging by my blog lately! My teeny blog is lucky to get 100 unique visits a day (excepting a "blogalanche") -- more usual is somewhere between 25 and 45. It's been more in the 45-and-up-visits end of the range since this weekend, but the visitors are coming from interesting places: Iran (Islamic Republic of) Singapore Mauritius Egypt Malaysia Bangladesh India United Arab Emirates And everybody's here for one thing: That's right! Well, I hope you do find other interesting things as well, while you're here. You know, in English, we say "curiosity killed the cat", but I won't tell your imam if you don't! ;^) Seriously, I hope this does help to further understanding, that is what this is about after all. Also, please feel free to post responses, even if -- especially if -- you disagree. My comments are set up so you can respond anonymously if you like.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home