Sunday, October 21, 2007

Dumbledore: Gay

That's right. The National Post's Ampersand blog directs us to this Reuters article where Miss Rowling spills all. He was in love with Gellert Grindelwald, you see. How's that for layers within layers?

Oy.

I have nothing else to say about this except that I do not want to hear about: Dumbledore being a gay role model. Dumbledore being "queer" (either derogatory or laudatory). Dumbledore being a pederast. Any Dumbledore/Harry slash fiction. Or, it's no big deal because he's only a fictional character. Because you know that's not true. Basically, I just don't want to hear about it at all. In fact, I think I will go bury my head in the sand right now. And if that makes me "homophobic", so be it. I don't want to hear about that, either.

That is all.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home