Monday, February 12, 2007

Unfortunately, I missed World Nutella Day . . .

. . . but just because one is late to the party, doesn't mean one has to miss the party! Nutella Day was February 7; however, for many of us, every day is Nutella day. (Personally, I like my PB&N sandwiches, or just Nutella straight from the jar, though Ferrero does not recommend this: Go here and scroll to the bottom.) Anyway, I'm adding their badge to my site for the rest of February; take the time to "love yourself" and "spread the love" this month with a little choco-hazlenut goodness!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Meg - I have a bone to pick with you!!!!

You are directly responsible for me going out and buying Nutella after reading this post. Which I have been eating with a teaspoon directly from the jar! Which means you may be liable for the fact that my jeans are getting tighter!

(And thanks you for your very kind comments btw!)

2/27/2007 03:54:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home