Tuesday, January 17, 2006

CPC voting reminder postcard

Husband received this handy early voting reminder postcard today. Of course, since he voted on Friday (and early voting ended yesterday), it's no good to him, but as there's apparently some confusion out in Ontario where Progressive Canadian candidates are being marked "PC", I thought I'd post this (after editing for our privacy). I'm thinking most registered voters, especially if you have any way of registering a party preference, should be receiving one of these in the next day or two, if you haven't already. As is shown on the "sample ballot", Mr. Hawn is alphabetically first among the candidates in Edmonton Centre, and that's how he appears on the real ballot. As always, know your candidate's name and your preferred party!

cpc card rev

cpc card front

3 Comments:

Blogger Babbling Brooks said...

I received one for Bob Callow in Oak Ridges-Markham (Ontario riding), so I'd guess most conservative candidates are putting them out.

1/18/2006 09:06:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got mine from Rick Fuschi in Windsor-Tecumseh today. Even had my polling station printed on it.

1/18/2006 05:15:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"pc" and cpc"... rest assured, once this is over, I WILL be asking elections canada "wot were u thinking!?" It wouldn't surprise me if the Lib's have them on the payroll :~O

1/20/2006 01:03:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home